Same Day Delivery
How We Deliver Your Order
Track Your Order via Tracking Number
In the cases of self deliver, customer will be informed via e-mail when the order is shipped out. Also, we’ll be calling or messaging customer to make arrangement.
In the cases of using M Express, customer will be informed via e-mail which shipping company we are using together with tracking number once we shipped out your order. You may track your order on the express company official website or at http://www.mxpress2u.com/
Peninsula Malaysia Only:
Flat Rate: RM10.00 (inclusive of GST)
*For total orders above RM300, customer will be enjoying FREE SHIPPING
- We do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 1:00PM (GMT+8:00, Malaysia time zone). Orders placed after 1:00PM will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 1:00PM on Thursday will not be processed until Monday.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- When a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address other than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.